segunda-feira, 4 de setembro de 2006

Time to loosen up a bit...

Your True Birth Month Is January

Loyal
Social
Logical
Easily jealous
Loves children
Rather reserved
Highly attentive
Likes to criticize
Needs close friends
Ambitious and serious
Smart, neat and organized
Hardworking and productive
Loves to teach and be taught
Quiet unless excited or tensed
Sensitive and has deep thoughts
Knows how to make others happy
Searches for the greatest romance
Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses


Should I have been born 4 months earlier?!

How is this to interpret symbolically, dear blogger friends?

Is there some message hidden in this disclosure?...

What am I supposed to think about it?

Give me a hand at this, please! I know you can and are willing to…

7 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Será que entendi o teu post? (Hoje, estou completamente na sombra...)

Mesmo assim, ouso dizer/escrever:
1º- Acho que este perfil' tem muito da tua cara'...(permite-me que o diga assim)

2º- Será essa a mensagem escondida?...

3º- Se tivesses nascido 4 meses antes ou após, não serias Tu...

4º- A título de curiosidade, o meu mês é Julho...

Votos de uma boa noite para ti. :-)

Jack disse...

Hi!?

Is today your Bday?!

RIC disse...

SHADOW - A verdade é que me identifico muito com a maioria daquelas características; só que eu nasci em Maio (se bem que devesse ter nascido em Abril, mas isso é outra história...)
Quanto ao teu mês, gostava de ligá-lo aos signos, mas sou mesmo idiota: da primeira parte não me lembro, e da segunda acho que é Leão...
Boa noite para ti também. :-)

RIC disse...

No, Joel, I coudn't possibly turn 76!!! (lol!)
It would be my dear mother's...
Thank you! Yuo're sweet.

Jack disse...

When is your Bday!?

E-me!?

RIC disse...

Okay, but this time your answer will have to be somehow longer. Telegramms/wires are long dead, you know? (lol)

RIC disse...

Hi Jacky!
You're welcome!
I like the «things» that may bring us closer: looking for love in the wrong places (I'd say that's my motto too) and our ages (you're younger!).
What did mum say after all?...
Thanks for your visit! :-)