1. Dismay — Oh! Fuck it.
2. Aggression — Fuck you.
3. Passive — Fuck me.
4. Command — Go fuck yourself.
5. Incompetence — He’s a fuck-up.
6. Laziness — He’s a fuck-off.
7. Ignorance — He’s a fuckin' jerk.
8. Trouble — I guess I’m fucked now.
9. Confusion — What the fuck.
10. Despair — Fucked again.
11. Philosophical — Who gives a fuck?
12. Denial — You ain't fuckin' me.
13. Rebellion — Fuck the world.
14. Annoyance — Don't fuck with me.
15. Encouragement — Keep on fuckin'.
16. Etiquette — Pass the fuckin' salt.
17. Fraud — I got fucked by my insurance agent.
18. Difficulty — I can't understand this fuckin' business.
19. Identification — Who the fuck are you?
20. Ugliness — You're a dumb looking fuck.
21. Agreement — You're fuckin' all right.
22. Benevolence — Don't do me any fuckin' favors.
This piece of linguistic jewelry was copied at Greenwich Village, NYC, NY, from a shop window (!) by RIC himself. When? Some time ago…
Yeah, I was there myself, and I was feeling terrifically well. I just couldn't either imagine – or believe – you could read something like that, inside a beautiful wooden frame on blatant display at the front of the shop window. I still remember all the noisy laughs I had while copying it…
(If I have offended you, I am sorry. However, and as a disclaimer, the first sentence of «About» reads as follows: «Here anything may become a subject».)