terça-feira, 1 de agosto de 2006

Beauty everywhere!


Portuguese – Homens belos.
Spanish –
Hombres hermosos.
Italian –
Begli uomini.
Rumanian - Frumosii oameni.
French –
Beaux hommes.
English –
Handsome men.
Dutch –
Mooie mannen.
German –
Hübsche Männer.
Danish –
Vakkere menn.
Swedish –
Vackra man.
Finnish –
Kaunit miehet.
Modern Greek –
Óμορφα άτομα.
Classical Greek –
Κάλοι άνθρωποι.
Latin –
Viri pulchri.
Polish –
Piękne ludzie.
Russian –
Красивые мужчины.
Turkish –
Guzel erkekler.
Indonesian (Bahasa) – Lelaki terindah.

Well, guys, it seems it's high time for a deserved vacation, even if you don't mind at all staying in your neighbourhood, as in my case. Other things to do besides going away for a while.
However, for those of you who do intend to travel abroad, here's a short list inspired by my blog's title to help you look for what usually brings a brighter sunlight into one's life...
And say it to my face - if you dare - that face (Jensen Ackles) is not one of the most disturbing examples of absolute male beauty... (I bet no one will!)

4 comentários:

Minge disse...

Delicious!

RIC disse...

He is, is he not? Gosh, how I love that face...

FletcherBeaver disse...

He's got beautiful hair

RIC disse...

He IS beautiful all over, every single day of the month, every single month of the year. And I get to see him every thursday evening... Well, in an imbecile TV series called «Supernatural»... The point is I get to see him!