domingo, 30 de julho de 2006

What European city do I belong in?

You Belong in Paris


You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crêpe...

Vous jouiez de tout ce que la vie a pour vous offrir et vous savez apprécier les fins goûts et les beaux lieux de Paris. Vous êtes la personne parfaite pour flâner sans destin dans les rues de Paris, tout en en appréciant l'architecture et une crêpe...

«What?! Well, now I'm beginning to feel really scared... Do those guys have a secret file on me or what?! They must have accessed my computer and read all my private .doc texts, files, and archives... How could they know the whole of it otherwise? Maybe it's my www connection... They must have hooked it. This can only be work of hackers. F**k! All my secrets are being thrown out into the street for anyone to gaze at...»

1 comentário:

RIC disse...

Quite aristocratic indeed, Castor! Visconti wiil always be Visconti...
Congratulations, sir! :-)